Music Mayhem!

So You Think You Can Dance? Music Lovers Host Music Mayhem Event!

Jessie Galla, Staff Writer

The Vulcan Gaming Club, University Band, Kappa Kappa Psi, and University Choir are excited to announce its upcoming Music Mayhem event, set to take place on Feb. 20 at 5:00 p.m. at the South Wing Convo Center! This musical extravaganza is an open invitation for students and music enthusiasts to come together for an evening of fun, games, and music!

The night will feature a Just Dance Competition, Competitive Musical Chairs, D&D One Shot, Guitar Hero, Rockband, Board Games, VR, karaoke, and the popular “Guess the Song” game, all hosted by the Vulcan Gaming Club, with many Amazon Gift Card Prizes to be won! There will be something for everyone to enjoy, whether you’re a fan of rhythmic video games, board games, D&D role-playing, or just love music.

Attendees will have the opportunity to show off their dancing skills, test their musical knowledge, and even sing their hearts out in the karaoke session. This is the perfect opportunity for friends and music lovers to come together and have a blast.

So, gather your friends and head over to the South Wing Convo Center for an unforgettable night of music, games, and fun, all hosted by the Vulcan Gaming Club. RSVP on Engage now, and get ready to rock the night away! 

Music Mayhem – Feb. 20 – Schedule

5:00 p.m. – Doors Open – Free Play Begins!

5:00 p.m- Just Dance / Musical Chair Sign-Ups Begin

5:00 p.m- DND Sign-ups Begin

6:00 p.m- DND Sign-ups Close

6:00 p.m- Musical Chair Tournament Begins

6:30 p.m- DND Session #1 Begins

7:00 p.m- Just Dance Competition Begins

8:30 p.m- DND session #2 Begins

8:30 p.m- Karaoke Begins