Movie trivia contest part of Cal U Summer Event Series, sponsored by Student Affairs, prizes sponsored by SAI

Cal U Summer Event Series – Movie Trivia Contest

Can you identify the name of a movie just by listening to its soundtrack?  Do you like trivia?  Do you like… money?

The Cal U Summer Event Series, events sponsored by Student Affairs, prizes sponsored by the Student Association Inc., kicks off June 1, 2020 with a fun movie soundtrack trivia contest for Cal U students.  Top winners will be awarded some cool prizes, including Amazon gift cards worth some cold hard cash.

The movie soundtrack trivia contest ends at 4 p.m. on Friday, June 5, 2020. Scroll down for details on how to enter.

Meantime, in the following weeks, the Summer Event Series will include many more contests and fun activities, including wellness services quizzes, gaming tournaments, and other events.

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more information.

Ready to enter the “Name that movie….through the soundtrack” trivia contest?

Top 3 win (Amazon Gift Cards)  1st = $25, 2nd = $15, 3rd = $10

How you win….

1) When registering, use your campus email as the sign-in name (any other name will void your entry).

2) At the end of each question, there will be a point assigned for the correct answer and the time it took to complete the question (wrong answers will receive no points).

3) During the trivia contest, there will be a barometer on how well you are faring against others.

4) After the 50 questions, you will be given a score and will also will see the scores of others who have taken the trivia.

5) The contest ends on Friday June 5 at 4 p.m.

6) Prizes will then be awarded according to the top scorers.

7) The game is only open to the first 200 students – so jump on early to make sure you are in the contest.

Click on the link to enter the “Name that movie….through the soundtrack” trivia contest.  Good luck!

https://kahoot.it/challenge/0296349?challenge-id=63d70431-7bc6-4277-9b46-395e3904c54e_1591113361145