COVID-19: Cal U Bookstore is offering free eBooks options and other support during the University’s transition to on-line courses.

The Cal U Bookstore, Natali Student Center, California University of Pennsylvania

Cal U Bookstore

The Cal U Bookstore is here to support students by providing alternative means of service to assist students during the University’s transition to on-line courses.

FREE Online Shipping Offer: Visit the campus store website, www.calupa.bkstr.com , for Free Shipping on all items with no minimum purchase. This includes various formats of course materials, supplies, technology and more.

Access to eBooks AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Visit the campus store website, www.calupa.bkstr.com , to gain access to eBooks at no additional charge with your .edu email address. Each student can access up to 7 eBooks for the designated period free of charge.

Free Shipping on Rental Returns & Deadline Extensions: The campus store is offering free shipping return labels and is also extending the non-return period without penalty to assist with increased returns by mail. Click the COVID-19 message on the home page of the campus store website, www.calupa.bkstr.com , for the details.

Additional information can found under the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) link on the Cal U Bookstore website.