Get the Cal Times delivered to your Inbox!

The 2024 Class Gift Drive is Live

Donate Now to Leave Your Legacy
Randi Minerva
Class of 2024 Gift Drive

With graduation fast approaching this May, now is the time to think about the future. If one is interested in donating to the Class of 2024 Gift Drive, they would go to the GiveCampus website and select gift (donation amount) as either a recurring or a one-time donation and then a thank you is sent out as confirmation. The goal for this year’s Class Gift Drive is $10,000 which helps with scholarship funds.

Students who donate $20.24 will receive the limited 2024 tassel. Those students who donate $50 or more will receive 1852 cords for graduation in addition to the 2024 tassel. Students who donate $100 or more will receive the 2024 tassel, the 1852 cords, and exclusive alumni swag.

Class of 2024 Gift Drive Donation Info (Randi Minerva)

Students who donate can pick up their cords, tassel, and alumni swag from the Kara Alumni House or at Commencement Practice. To donate to the Class of 2024 Gift Drive click here.

Students can also donate to have a brick on campus to leave a lasting legacy.

Class Giving Brick Trifold 101322

Carley Popielarcheck, a Senior majoring in Marketing with a minor in Management, said the Class Drive “is a sense of giving back to help pay it forward.”

Jack Connelly, a Senior majoring in Sports Management, said, “it is important to keep the tradition going.”

Students can donate at the Grad Fair on Mar. 13 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., in the Natali Student Center on Mar. 19 and Mar. 21 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Students can also sign the Class of 2024 Banner, which will be hung up in the lobby of the Convocation Center during Graduation.