Vulcan Gaming Club Hosts Alumni Dinner Event

The Vulcan Gaming Club is proud to announce its annual alumni dinner event

Vulcan Gaming Club

Alumni Dinner Event

Jessie Galla, Staff Writer

The Vulcan Gaming Club is proud to announce its annual alumni dinner event, to be held on Mar. 18, 2023, in the South Wing of the Convocation Center, located at 250 University Ave, California, PA 15419. Parking by the hour is available in lot 17, behind the student center, and Lot 14, behind Gallagher, across from the convention center. Maps can be provided if necessary.

This event is an opportunity for alumni to come together, and catch up with old friends. It is also a great opportunity for current students to make new connections and network with professionals in the workforce who specialize in various fields!

The doors will open at 5:00 p.m., and dinner will be served promptly at 6:00 p.m. The menu will feature a wide variety of delicious dishes, so there will be something for everyone to enjoy. In addition to dinner, the evening will include bingo, games, a chance auction, networking opportunities, and music. Business casual is the preferred attire for all attendees.

All Cal U and Pennwest University current students and alumni are invited to attend, even if they were not members of Vulcan Gaming during their college years. The $25 cash entrance fee will go directly towards supporting the club, and will cover the dinner and Bingo card, and even raffle tickets for our chance auction! To reserve your spot, RSVP by Mar. 11 using the link provided by the Vulcan Gaming Club.

The annual dinner event is a chance for alumni to reconnect and reminisce about their college years, while also supporting the current university students. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a community of fellow alumni. The LAN party will be held the following day, on Mar 19, from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., at the same location. You should bring cash for the games, auctions, and any games or equipment you want to participate in the LAN party.

For more information, or to RSVP, please contact Jessica Galla, President of the Vulcan Gaming Club at [email protected], or feel free to message us in our discord!